Home > Discover-visit > saulges
Saulges, l'ermitage hotel & restaurant
Saulges - hikes ®
Trails from the village offer for lovers of walking, cycling, a gentle discovery of the valley towards the caves, the oratoir and Saint-Pierre sur Erve.
On the sector of Saulges, borrow:
- The N ° 03: Departure to the parking of the caves of Saulges. This hike is for pedestrians (courageous!) And mountain bikers (length: 47 km). A markup on this loop n ° 03 was created especially for the riders. The equestrian loop is 24.4 km. The teams can join Chammes by the specifically created link (15.7km) from St Pierre sur Erve.
- The N ° 32: From the place of the town hall of Thorigné in Charnie, you will find the "circuit of the 3 cities" with a length of 13,6 km. This itinerary takes you to the discovery of the heritage (lime kilns, chapels, remarkable churches, mills) and the site of the caves of Saulges; Through the hollow paths.
- The N ° 33: Starting from the village of Saulges, walk on the "circuit of the Oratory" 8.2 km. This circuit offers 2 variants to shorten your ride along the Erve and the canyon. You will discover lime kilns, remarkable churches, caves and canyon and the Oratory of St Cénéré.
- The N ° 34: From the place of the church of St Pierre sur Erve, we invite you to discover the "circuit of St Pierre". This 7.6 km circuit takes you to the discovery of the St Sylvain chapel, ancient lime kilns and trails along the Erve.
- Fiche rando N° 33 Circuit de L'oratoire 8,5 Km 2h05 Boucle
- Fiche rando N° 32 Saulges, Saint-Pierre, Thorigné en Charnie 13,5 Km 3h30 Boucle
- Fiche rando N° 13 De saulges à Saint-Pierre 13,2 Km durée 4h00 Boucle
- Fiche rando N° 34 Circuit de Saint Pierre 7,5 Km 2h00 Boucle